Please login or register
NOTE: If you are already registered click here to login.
If you have not registered..... Register TODAY to gain all the advantages of a registered user. Click Here to register now.
Click Here for Registration Instructions
NOTE: You MUST be resident to become a registered user.
If you have not already done so, please create an account on our site. By doing so, you will receive electronic communications related to Town Park, you will have access to our governing documents, monthly financials, Board of Directors’ Meeting minutes, the Board of Directors’ meeting schedule, the Architectural Review Committee forms, newsletters, and other important information.
Thank you for your patience during the reconstruction of our website.
With Hurricane Matthew looming in the Caribbean, there are a few items I would like to bring to your attention:
- Make sure your hurricane preparedness kit has all the essential supplies, such as water, batteries, and flashlights.
- Take a walk around your home and ensure all outdoor furniture is securely stored. Anything left outside during a storm could potentially become a projectile.
- Make sure all tree limbs and debris that has fallen prior to the onset of the storm is picked up and disposed of properly.
- Charge all electronic devises prior to the onset of the storm in case of a power outage.
- Keep an eye on the weather.
- Most of all, stay safe.
If conditions do deteriorate, or if we do experience a power outage, it may be difficult to contact the management company. Note that I will be in contact with the landscape company to ensure they will be through the community once the storm has cleared to cleanup where necessary.
Community Association Manager
MEETING DATE CHANGE
Board of Directors and Budget Adoption Meeting
The Board of Directors of the Town Park Homeowners Association, Inc. will conduct a Board of Directors Meeting at 1:00 p. m. on THURSDAY, October 13, 2016, at the Port Orange City Center, 2nd Floor Conference Room, located at 1000 City Center Circle, Port Orange, FL 32129.
The agenda includes discussion and final adoption of the Fiscal Year 2017 Operating Budget for Town Park Homeowners Association, Inc.
Should you have questions regarding the meeting, you may contact Nancy Martin, Southern States Management Group, Inc., 386-756-3032, Extension 212.
- Call to Order, Establish a Quorum
- Member Comments
- Adoption of Proposed FY 2017 Operating Budget
- Old Business
- New Business